NCTSPM Director Michael Hunter spoke at the Atlanta Regional Roundtable on Transportation and Infrastructure Development on September 25, 2013, hosted by Georgia Tech, the Perimeter Community Improvement Districts, and the Georgia Transportation Alliance.
Previous Slide 1/5 Next
The roundable featured Congressman Jack Kingston, Chairman of the House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies and Congressman Bill Shuster, Chairman of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
Other speakers included:
- Yvonne Williams, President & Chief Executive Officer of Perimeter Community Improvement Districts
- Keith T. Parker, MARTA General Manager/CEO
- Keith Golden, Commissioner of the Georgia Department of Transportation
- Dr. Gary S. May, Dean of the College of Engineering at Georgia Tech
- Doug Hooker, Director of the Atlanta Regional Commission
- Toby Carr, Director of Planning at GDOT
- Dean Sheehan, Director of Government Relations at Georgia Tech
- Seth Millican, Director of Georgia Transportation Alliance
- David Moellering, President of Georgia Highway Contractors Assocation
- Stephanie Kindregan, Director of Government Affairs for Delta Air Lines
- Bob Pertierra, Vice President Supply Chain & Advanced Manufacturing at Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Bob Voyles, Member of board of Georgia Regional Transportation Authority